Similarly, we care about what we put on our skin. Many of us have cleaned out and greened-up our beauty cabinets and make-up bags. We want less chemicals on our counter-tops and in our laundry machines. In other words it’s time to start doing our best wherever we can.
So, the vessels we cook our food in shouldn’t be treated any different. GreenPan is a company that prides itself on being the very first cookware company to bring ceramic non-stick cookware to the market. Therefore, they’re passionate about getting their affordable, healthy cookware options in your home. Their ceramic will never blister, peel or flake off into your food.
The best strawberry sauce recipe.
It’s lightly sweetened with honey (or maple syrup) and refined sugar-free. It’s made with three ingredients and balanced with sea salt and pink peppercorns for a sweet but not too-sweet experience. Subsequently, it’s an incredibly versatile strawberry sauce that works with pretty much everything. Like in cocktails, and on top of ice cream, yogurt, tarts, panna cotta, oats or spread on toast.
4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons honey (or preferred sweetener)
- In a medium sized saucepan bring the strawberries, water, salt and pepper to a rapid boil.
- Reduce to a simmer while stirring and smashing the strawberries with a spoon occasionally. Cook until most of the water has evaporated and the berries have become soft and mushy. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat, add in the honey and stir to combine.
- Cool slightly and serve warm, or refrigerate up to 3 days and serve chilled.